- PowstatanAsked on March 28, 2017 at 03:13 PM
I see how someone can create new lines when making checkbox fields (using the V3 editor), but not when creating input tables. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 06:21 PM
Use <br> code in the input table field properties, this should work.
Preview the form after so you can see the actual line break.
I have also raised this to our developers so they can apply a better solution. There should be an easy way to achieve this.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on March 29, 2017 at 07:56 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience. The br tag will be seen on builder when you write it to question text. However, when you preview your form, the text after br tag will be moved to new line.
In addition, I assigned this to one of our developers for a short cut without needing br tag. If this feature is implemented, you will be notified via this thread.
Thank you for reporting us.
- JotForm DeveloperberkayAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 06:33 AM
Now you can use <br> tag in your Input Table field.Also you can use shift + enter key to break line on this field.
Thank you so much.
- PowstatanAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 08:36 AM
Outstanding! Thank you for the fast support. Is this feature available in V3, or V4?
- IanAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 10:28 AM
What I see from the screens shot provided by my colleague is of version V4