- MichaelGWestphalAsked on March 28, 2017 at 10:26 PM
LIkert scales often have a 7 item scale, with strongly dissagree, moderately disagree, slightly disagree, Neutral, Slightly agree, moderatly agree, stronglly agree. Each with a possible check box.
Is this possible? I have over 30 quetions that used this scale in one survey.
- IanAnswered on March 29, 2017 at 03:38 AM
I could not find the screenshot attached. Could you please attach the screenshot to understand the concern better?
Follow the steps mentioned below to attach the screenshot :
1. Click on Insert/Edit image button
2. Click on the "Upload" button
3. Click on Choose File and look in your local folders.
4. Click on Submit