- ConstantineAsked on March 30, 2017 at 03:58 AM
Can you delete this form?Someone without our permission posted it
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 05:06 AM
Could you please tell us more about the form and why it should be removed?
- ConstantineAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 07:07 PM
Yes, because information in this form is not filled in correctly, can you delet all form or change information?
Wrong contact information in this form, if you can change, to true information:
123112, Москва, Пресненская наб., д. 8, стр. 1, МФК «Город Столиц», Северный блок, этаж 7.
690091, Приморский край, г. Владивосток, Океанский пр-т, д. 17
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, 8 – 800 707-55-58, доб. 502, 503.
- IanAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 09:49 PM
To delete your form in your account, all you need to do is while you are on "My Forms" page, click once on the form, then click "More" icon/button then click "Delete Form".
Hope this helps.
- ConstantinAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 09:53 PM
I dont remember login and pssword(
- IanAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 11:05 PM
The email id registered with the account is email@example.com
You can change the password by visiting https://www.jotform.com > Login > Forgot Password.
Hope that helps.
- ConstantinAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 11:36 PM
No,this is not my email, Someone without my permission posted it, with not correct information that way i wont to delete this or change information to correct
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 02:47 AM
The form (www.jotform.com/form/31691416058354) is owned by another JotForm user. Did you mean this is your form? If you want to change or delete the information in this form, please contact the Form owner of this form.