- Chris KronbackAsked on March 30, 2017 at 11:37 AM
Our company has many sub contractors that we use and we would need at least 50 users that we would like to be able to use this site with us. We would sign up for the Bronze program rather quickly if we know we can have an unlimited amount of users.
Thank you so much for checking into this for me and look forward to your response.
- JotForm SupportAuryAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 01:10 PM
Our Bronze plan allows a maximum of 3 sub-account users. You should consider the Gold subscription that allows 100 sub-account users.
Let us know if we can further assist you.
- Chris KronbackAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 02:45 PMHow many sub account users are allowed on the silver plan?
- Chris KronbackAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 03:45 PMConcerning forms , monthly submissions, etc the Silver and possibly the bronze are plenty for us for our workload. Is there any way that we could be accommodated on the number of sub users? We just don't have a business that needs everything on the Gold plan. We would have no problem sticking with the numbers on one of the other choices.
Also a price on the Silver plan will be helpful .
- AIDANAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 05:09 PM
Regarding the sub-account limits, here is the list with the Silver plan highlighted:
And here are the Silver plan prices:
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance please let us know. Thank you.