- qorkemAsked on March 30, 2017 at 01:40 PM
is there anyway i can add payment option that people can put their routing number and account
number so it can automatically get from deposit account.
thanks for ur help
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 03:10 PM
If you want to have payment field inside of your form you have to use one of JotForm payment tools.
Inside of this articles you can find out more about payment tools and how to set payment form:
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- qorkemAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 02:45 AMI know I would not collect routing number & account number on plain text.. Is there any payment tools that works with routing number and account number.
- CharlieAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 04:56 AM
I would like to suggest checking the list of payment integrations that we have and see which one works for you best.
Usually, online payments can be done by:
1. A payment processor with virtual currency like PayPal.
2. Credit/debit card.
3. Directly to your bank account (like Dwolla).
Here's an older blog post that gives a quick overview of some of the payment integrations that we have: https://www.jotform.com/blog/216-Which-Payment-Processor-is-Right-for-Your-Business. The list has already been changed and there are a number of new payment processors that were added.
Note that these payment integrations process the transactions in their end to make it more secure. From what you are looking for, it seems like you want to get the routing and account number to manually charge the user? I am not sure if the payment integrations do have that kind of process.
I hope that helps.