- morningstarleadersAsked on April 01, 2017 at 08:06 PM
1. I don't see a symbol for payment, most users may need a visual then at what step does the payment input show on screen.
2. My volunteers will need to registers, how do I offer a code so they get their cost waived but still registered?3. I used a list format for student registration, but when I attempt to make name tags, the list of name are jumble all together, how do I format to print individual names?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 01, 2017 at 09:11 PM
1) What do you mean by "Not seeing a symbol for payment"? Do you mean the dollar sign?
I checked your form, and it is display in the total. So, when the users hits the submit button, he will be taken to the PayPal checkout page to make the payment. Make sure to disable the sandbox mode of your payment field, once you decide to go live.
2) Upon looking at your form, it appears you already setup the coupon code: https://www.jotform.com/help/233-How-To-Add-Coupon-Code-in-the-Payment-Form
3) Your third question will be addressed on the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1109030
Let us know if you need more help.