- JustinLewisAsked on January 04, 2011 at 07:35 PM
I would really love to change the back and next buttons to something like:
Is this possible and if so how?
Oh and if not, I would love to request a feature like this.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 05, 2011 at 03:13 AM
Certainly. Get full form source code and copy it to your web site. Then you can edit the code and replace the next/previous buttons with these buttons instead.
Here is how you can get full form source code. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code".