- V2Asked on April 02, 2017 at 03:08 PM
Where do you upload the key to?
I have received a submission on an encrypted form. I have downloaded the key. But I am unable to see how to use the key and view the form.
This is a re-post of a comment on Encrypted Forms and How to Use Them
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 02, 2017 at 03:13 PM
When viewing the encrypted data you will see a screen like this...
When you click on the VIEW RESPONSE button, it will open the upload key screen...
You can now upload the private key to remove the encryption and view the data.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 02, 2017 at 03:27 PM
Can you please describe how you were able to get the submission data.
Was it via the email message?
Tell us also the URL of the form so that we can check how the form work.
You can use this link to reply again https://www.jotform.com/answers/1109294
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 02, 2017 at 03:47 PM
Unfortunately, your message is not being posted to this thread. We request you to access the thread using the link below and post your message so that we can assist you further.
We will wait for your response. Thank you!
- V2Answered on April 03, 2017 at 05:07 AMAnswered by V2Answered by V2Answered by V2
The person made a payment so I got a notification with Name and card details from stripe . I looked at latest submission to know which form it was - https://eu.jotform.com/V2/sale-price---v2-tobago-experienceUK
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 06:44 AM
Since you have enabled "Encryption" in your form, when you go to your form's submission page to view the submission you have received, it will ask you to upload the key file.
Do try it out and get back to us if the issue persists.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 07:59 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I have moved your question to a new thread so that we can address it separately. You will be answered in the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1109697