- HospiceAllianceAsked on April 03, 2017 at 04:14 PM
She has editing/writing privileges, however her changes will not save. Help?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 05:21 PM
I tested editing forms that are shared from your account to the mmarkowski account and was able to edit form without issue. If they are still unable to do so on their end, let us know which sub-user account, a specific form they cannot edit and what type of device/browser they are using. We can look into this further.
- HospiceAllianceAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 04:32 PM
it still isn't saving, using an HP desktop and chrome, same user and all forms
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 05:55 PM
Which sub-user is having the trouble and which form are they trying to edit? If they use a different web browser, does the issue persist? Let us know what you can and we will see what may be causing this.
- HospiceAllianceAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 06:24 PM
mmarkowski, tried editing all of the forms in case it was a an issure with single form. user can not save changes to any forms. have also tried it on the other browser permitted to use- internet explorer (haha!) no luck
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 11:42 PM
I tried editing a one Form shared to the sub users account (mmarkowski) and I was able to replicate the issue. When I tried to save the changes, the JotForm builder loads and takes me to the MyForms page of the sub-user account.
I will escalate the issue to our dev team for further checking. We will let you know in this thread if there are any updates on this issue.
- HospiceAllianceAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 10:05 AM
Thanks so much!
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on April 12, 2017 at 07:40 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience we may have caused.
The problem should be fixed. Now, your sub-users with write access can update your forms. Please check it and let me know if any issue arises again.
- HospiceAllianceAnswered on April 12, 2017 at 10:41 AM
Thank you- everything is functioning!