- h2oformAsked on April 04, 2017 at 03:39 PM
Drop downs don't show u when using online version, only one choice appears.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 06:56 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
It seems that there is currently only one option added under the 'Piscine pH' dropdown field.
You can try adding more options to see if that helps.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- h2oformAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 07:44 PMI add some, they then disappear... i did it 3 times!
H2O - Lifeguard services and recreation mgt
Ottawa, Ontario, K1K 3A2
H2O - Gestion de piscines, plages et spas
8270 rue Racine Brossard, J4X 1T8
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 02:52 AM
I was not able to replicate mentioned issue on my cloned form. Dropdown options that I added were saved successfully.
Here is my cloned form: https://form.jotformpro.com/70940927479974
I have cleared your form cache. Please try again. You can also try to use some other browser. If the issue still persist, please let us know. You can also provide us options that you want to add to your 'Piscine pH' dropdown field and with your permission we can try to add them directly on your form.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- h2oformAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 09:45 AMI tried it in edge and chrome. Both cancel out my dropdown adds once I preview the form…
It reverts back to 80. I had added
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 11:36 AM
I think the < sign causes the options to not appear on the Dropdown menu.
If I add these options, the dropdown will be empty:
Removing the < (less than) sign solves the problem. As an alternative, try changing <80 to "Less than 80".
I've escalated this to our Devs and we'll update this thread once it's fixed. Thanks for reporting this to us.
- JotForm DeveloperberkayAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 04:01 AM
We apologize for the trouble that causing to you. Unfortunately we couldn't allow this due to our security concerns. But you can use it with just one space before less than symbol.(Ex: '< 80')