- tiffanylaineAsked on April 05, 2017 at 06:36 PM
I created a couple of forms. The first one is perfect. The second one keeps adding a blank 'heading' in the middle of the form that can only be seen after I publish it. How can I delete this part of the form without starting over?Page URL:
- IanAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 11:27 PM
Could you please specify which form you are referring to?
Jotform Form URL or the form id would help us investigate further
- tiffanylaineAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 11:41 PM
I believe the title is New Transaction
- IanAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 01:04 AM
If you are referring to the Heading mentioned in the screenshot below, then I cloned the form and deleted it without any issue. I had also attached the screencast of how I deleted the Heading
Let us know if we are not on the same page.
- tiffanylaineAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 12:14 PM
Yes, thank you! It must have been a glitch, I did not have the option to delete it earlier. It is fixed now. Thanks!