- fastlanetravelAsked on July 04, 2012 at 12:02 PM
I cloned a form... then edited it a bit and saved it as a new form.
How do I update my email notifications to include the new info?
I'm looking at it but don't see how to clear it and then start over... or update it.
I can't find anything in your User Guide...
Please point me... ASAP
- fastlanetravelAnswered on July 04, 2012 at 12:15 PM
I fixed this my own way, but totally deleting the current email notfications and starting over... but doesn't seem like you should have to do it that way.
What else could I have done instead, in order to update the notifications to match the edited form?
AND SO ... when you update an existing form, do you have to manually edit every person's notification email fields? That sure seems like alot of work.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 04, 2012 at 04:16 PM
Let me please clarify this.
We do update Notifications automatically, so you do not have to update your Notifications after each form update.
However, this is not a case for Custom Notifications. In other words, if you change default Notification body, that Notification will stop updating by our system, and you will have to manage it manually.
If you have any other questions, please let us know.
- raejeanpratherAnswered on July 05, 2012 at 01:13 PM
Dear JotForm Support, email notifications by JotForm is not working. I have followed all of the FAQ's and user guides as well as contacted my email provider... I'm still not receiving my notificaitons. I am in the US, are you sure that something isnt wrong with JotForm?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on July 05, 2012 at 01:34 PM
Raejean, I have replied to your thread.
- fastlanetravelAnswered on July 05, 2012 at 01:57 PMWhat do you mean by notification body...or custom notification?Examples please.
- RaejeanAnswered on July 05, 2012 at 04:22 PM
Thanks so much, I got your message, I am not quite sure what it all means, not sure why the email would be blocked but I will give Century Link the email you gave me in the other response.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 05, 2012 at 06:35 PM
Please take a look at the following screenshot. I am reffering to the content area of Notification.
Thank you for cooperation. I have replied to your thread.