- bbgirlsstemAsked on April 08, 2017 at 06:35 PM
How can I remove the additional rows on this form? I only need 3 rows. However, the other two will not go away.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 09, 2017 at 02:25 AM
This is happening because there are 2 empty line spaces below the last item of the widget. Please delete it, here's how:
1. Select the widget field and then click the "Widget Settings" button.
2. In the widget settings, delete the 2 line spaces below the last item. Just put your cursor and then hit the "Backspace" key. Here's a screen capture:
3. After that, click the "Update Widget" button at the bottom of the wizard.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.