- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 09, 2017 at 10:10 PM
I checked your form and it loaded just fine:
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- concordiashanghaiAnswered on April 09, 2017 at 11:14 PM
Maybe Jotform is now being blocked by the Great Firewall of China because I still cannot get it to open. I will try with my VPN and see if that makes a difference.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 09, 2017 at 11:36 PM
It seems our domain https://form.jotform.me is blocked in China and that is the reason why you are not able to access your form.
Please note that our domain https://www.jotform.com is not blocked and it should work fine. I would suggest you to please use the following form URL and see if this works fine:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- lanlingziAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 08:24 AM
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 08:32 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread so that we can address it separately. You will be answered in the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1120835