- mille395Asked on April 10, 2017 at 11:10 AM
- mille395Answered on April 10, 2017 at 11:28 AM
To clarify, I have another JotForm that is working correctly using the same Authorize.NET API and transaction key.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 10, 2017 at 12:30 PM
The error refers to the payment field being in sandbox/test mode:
If you would like to accept payments, you would need to change this to "No".
To find this option, click on your payment field, then click on the little magic wand icon to open the payment field setting. Under "Additional Gateway Settings", you will see the "Sandbox Mode" option.
- mille395Answered on April 10, 2017 at 12:53 PM
Thank you, but I want it to be in sandbox mode so I can test the form without submitting payment. I have this working on the following form in sandbox mode. For some reason these other two forms do not work.
This is the one that works in Sandbox Mode: http://www.jbrooksdesign-dev.com/make-a-donation/
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 10, 2017 at 01:27 PM
I checked your forms and they are using two different transaction keys. Copy the key from the working form and use it in the one that is not working. If that does not work, let us know and we will take another look.