- dschauer1Asked on July 05, 2012 at 08:47 AM
I didn't select SSL submissions. I am embedding on google sites. linked to a google spreadsheet. The html code shows no https, but rather http.
- dschauer1Answered on July 05, 2012 at 10:48 AM
I have solved the problem by using the "embed gadget" gadget. Now what do I do about reactivating my account?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on July 05, 2012 at 11:11 AM
I have reduced your SSL count to 5 (just this one time) and that should make the forms work. However, please check your forms and try to see if you really are using the normal form.
To disable SSL to a particular form, go to Setup & Embed > Embed Form and untick Secure Form.
- AmandaLKKAnswered on July 05, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Unchecking the Secure Form box did not work for mine. Mine is still disabled.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on July 05, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Amanda, I have replied to your thread. See it here