- abrakadoodleAsked on July 05, 2012 at 09:33 AM
The credit card used for billing each month has changed. How do I give you the new number to use?
- pinoytechAnswered on July 05, 2012 at 11:21 AM
Please follow this simple steps to update your credit card details through our payment processing partner, "Plimus".
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid your subscription.
2. If you don't remember your password, you can reset your Plimus password by entering your email and your Plimus username in this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Login to Plimus via this page: https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp
4. Go to My Account then click "Change" on the payment method column (far right side) of your active JotForm subscription
5. Save the changes that you made.
Hope you find this helpful and if you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again anytime.