- lmeierAsked on April 12, 2017 at 01:22 PM
The add JotForm to footer is not checked in my settings and never has been,but it is on all my forms! HELP!!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 12, 2017 at 03:24 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did check your account setting and "JotForm Footer" is not enabled but your form still shows "Powered by JotForm". Since you have a paid account, it should not be displayed unless "JotForm Footer" is enabled.
I am reporting it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- lmeierAnswered on April 22, 2017 at 06:11 PM
It has been almost two weeks and you have not resolved this problem! Please get someone on it now!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 22, 2017 at 07:30 PM
The ticket is already assigned to one of our developers. It is under the "very important" priority. You will be notified here on your thread once we have an update.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 09:21 PM
It seems that the reply in this thread did not reach the Support Forum. Please open this thread in a browser and post your reply again.
- lmeierAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 11:17 AM
The add JotForm to footer is not checked in my settings and never has been, but it is on all my forms!HELP!!
And my forms are not being email to me!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 11:57 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
There's still no update on this issue. I will contact the developer assigned to your issue and ask for an update.
For the other issue, please wait for our reply on this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1131229.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on May 23, 2017 at 03:44 AM
You have opened several threads for the same issue. You have been also answered in this ticket. The issue has been solved.