- Martin HarrisAsked on April 13, 2017 at 04:14 PM
No, the form wizard does not open automatically. And there is no way to open it, so far as I can tell.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 04:24 PM
I couldn't find any account or form under your email address. Could you please tell us more about the problem since when I tested the Dwolla integration it worked fine:
We'll wait for your response.
- Martin HarrisAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 04:33 PM
I followed these instructions all the way to the end, and everything seemed to work great:
But at the end, there is no code to paste into your page, or anything else... apparently there is supposed to be a wizard, but if the wizard doesn't come up what do you do?
- Martin HarrisAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 04:41 PM
I created an account with Jotform, and that went fine but it says
Your forms will appear here once you create one.
- FireTreeInnAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 05:04 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 07:46 PM
It looks like you already integrated one of your forms with Dwolla:
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- Martin HarrisAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 09:36 PM
Yes I figured it out thank you. The reference to a wizard on a page where there wasn't one threw me, and also I never experienced anything like Jotform and only came to it trying to make a Dwolla button this morning.