- Danielle GalloAsked on July 06, 2012 at 01:11 PM
To Whom It May Concern,
We are currently using two forms for our website Grand-Rapids-Limo.com. For some reason I am not able to logon to our account that is the first problem. The second problem is we recieve the e-mails from the messages but when I go to reply to the emails the recipents do not recieve them back.
The e-mail address that are connected to our forms is firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 06, 2012 at 02:47 PM
I have checked your form and found that it's not properly configured, that's why it seems that the reply messages do not work.
Currently your e-mail notification settings is not selected to the e-mail address of the sender. I presume that all your e-mail notifications are actually coming from email@example.com. With this, you won't get any reply.
You can simply change your e-mail notification settings by:
1. Log into your JotForm account and go to My Forms section.
2. Select the form and click on "Edit".
3. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar.
4. Click on "Email Alerts" and select "Notification":
5. Click on "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button (third from the right along the bottom)
6. An envelope will appear. You can view and change the Sender address by selecting from the dropdown:
Once you have selected your sender, click the Finish button and save your form.
If you need assistance or further clarification, please let us know.