- mr44toesAsked on April 15, 2017 at 02:51 PM
It was never there before. Now, instead of just getting the form, I get the ugly scroll bar that doesn't conform to the style of the site, and which I really don't want at all--I have the site designed to scroll over the background image, so the scroll bar just hashes things up and makes a mess.
How do I get rid of this thing?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 15, 2017 at 06:52 PM
Please re-embed your form using a code for wordpress.org version.
Here is a link to the guide:
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know.
- mr44toesAnswered on April 15, 2017 at 10:27 PM
That's not the answer. That's how I embedded the form to begin with, and I just repeated the process to verify it--I am using the WordPress version.
- mr44toesAnswered on April 15, 2017 at 10:31 PM
- AIDANAnswered on April 16, 2017 at 06:13 AM
I am glad that you have sorted out the problem. If you need anything please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you and have a nice weekend!