- alicemobileupAsked on April 16, 2017 at 12:44 AM
its impossible to make quantity in the order form why ? thanks
- AIDANAnswered on April 16, 2017 at 07:19 AM
Could you please provide us with the form ID or URL, and what quantity you would like to add, so that we can inspect and assist you further? Thank you in advance.
- alicemobileupAnswered on April 16, 2017 at 11:45 AMhttps://form.myjotform.com/71043438979567
2017-04-16 11:18 GMT+00:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 16, 2017 at 01:27 PM
My understanding is that you want to have a "Quantity" option of each of your product in your payment page. If yes, please refer to the steps below:
1. In Form Builder V4, click the payment field and then click the "Payment Settings" button.
2. Select the product and the click the "Edit" icon.
3. Scroll down and you'll see the "Add a Quantity Selection". Please click the "Add" button.
4. In Quantity Selector, you can choose "Dropdown" or "Textbox". When you're done, click the "Save Quantity" button.
5. After that, click the "Save Product" button.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- alicemobileupAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 08:44 AMYes but when I run the preview it does not appear
2017-04-16 17:27 GMT+00:00 JotForm :
- SvenAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 09:21 AM
I just checked your form, and there is no quantity selector added on any of the products. In order for them to show on preview, you need to add them as my colleague Jan explained above.
I have cloned your form, and added the quantity selectors for the products, and when I preview, the result is this:
You can clone the form back and use it, please do so via this URL:
Here's how to clone an existing form into your account:
- alicemobileupAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 10:45 AMI' am ok, I see its correct but see that
YOUR URL https://form.jotformpro.com/71063548531959
MY URL https://form.myjotform.com/71043438979567
i take this url on my jotform preview and too my publish link
i don't understand
how it is possible ?
2017-04-17 13:21 GMT+00:00 JotForm :
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 12:03 PM
To add the options you need to follow the steps described above by @Jan, I've checked your form and you have not added the quantity options to your form yet.
If you would like to clone the form provided by @Sven, you only need to copy his form's link https://form.jotformpro.com/71063548531959 and then follow the guide he provided in order to clone the form to your account: How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
I've also cloned my colleague's form, if you want I could transfer my cloned form to your account, please let me know.
- alicemobileupAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 05:45 PMThank you very much, I cloned your form successfully. I am a big fan of
jotform and I thank you for your extraordinary assistance. I will have
recourse to you very often still thank you.
2017-04-17 16:03 GMT+00:00 JotForm :