- CarlAsked on July 07, 2012 at 06:48 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 07, 2012 at 07:07 PM
Embedding the form on a flash page may vary depending on the flash editor being used. And we do have a guide -Add-a-Form-to-Flash . Please review if this guide can help on what you need.
Please inform us if further assistance is require.
- CarlAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 11:11 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 03:58 PM
I am getting the '404 error' now when I tried the URL of the website you previously provided.
Please update so we can check further.
- CarlAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 04:05 PM
Hi I got it working your tutorial was not clear but I worked it out in the end if any one wants to see it working go here http://www.flipping-pages.co.uk/brochure/demo3/index.html and its on page 4I don it with a flash button.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 04:17 PM
Yes, I could see the flash page and the form now. Nicely done, and great effort on your part. =)
Although I did noticed, I could not get out the form anymore once opened it?... I am not sure if this is a feature, but I'd like to inform you that also.
Please don't hesitate to inform us if you have further concerns on JotForm.
- REMniOFFAnswered on December 28, 2012 at 07:33 AM
Tell me, how did you do it?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 28, 2012 at 10:28 AM
We have a guide on how to add your form on a Flash Page: http://www.jotform.com/help/129-Add-a-Form-to-Flash. Check this out.