- tcgassAsked on July 08, 2012 at 12:56 PM
I successfully created a form for uploading documents to dropbox. In my dropbox, submissions are stored in folders named by the uploader's first and surname.
I've cloned this form to have a second upload form in an other language, but here, submissions are stored under a number string. I simply can't find the correct way to change this to first name and surname. Could anybody help me please :-)
Thanks a lot for your support,
- tcgassAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 01:48 PMWow, thanks a lot, that was exactly what I was looking for! :-)
Thanks for a perfect, speedy support!
Am 7/8/12 7:08 PM schrieb "JotForm Support Forum" unter
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 02:06 PM
This is how the dropbox integration works;
Submissions are being stored in a folder whose name is based on the name of the form. Each submission will automatically generate a PDF file in dropbox whose name is the Submission ID , that is why you see the long number on it.
But, you can manually rename the folders the same way you did it in the other form.
- tcgassAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 04:35 PM
Thanks Jeanette, it works perfectly now and I can start to design (clone) the french and italian forms ;-)
All the best
- pinoytechAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 04:42 PM
In behalf of my colleague jeanette, you are welcome! If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again anytime.