- BeckyMcFarlaneAsked on July 08, 2012 at 01:38 PM
i am trying to change my subsription to the free account and the system won't let me. Can you please get our account updated? our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- gori-mathewAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 01:47 PM
You have paid your JotForm subscription using our payment gateway, Plimus. Your Plimus username is a long string of numbers from the original Plimus email you received when you paid for JotForm.
I have already canceled your subscription for you. You will not be charged again. Your account will stay Professional until the time you have paid for expires. You are scheduled for downgrade on 2012-08-03.
If you have other concerns or inqiries, please do let us know.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- BeckyMcFarlaneAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 01:55 PMI don't want it terminated, but simply downgrade to the free subscription. Please confirm.
- gori-mathewAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 02:18 PM
Yes, this is a downgrade to Free account. Your account will remain active and your forms will not be affected
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 02:19 PM
My colleague cancelled your paid subscription. You can continue enjoying your free subscription