- integritycsAsked on July 09, 2012 at 01:53 PM
We are not receiving form submissions from our form (http://www.integritycreditsolutions.com/#/start-application/4564784588)
Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 09, 2012 at 02:15 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please set your Notification's Sender E-mail to email@example.com and contact your email provider to whitelist JotMail's IP Addresses.
Hope you find this helpful and If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again anytime.
- integritycsAnswered on July 11, 2012 at 10:09 AM
My email provider is Gmail Business. I have not had this problem before.
If I set it to firstname.lastname@example.org, will it not send me notifications?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 11, 2012 at 11:33 AM
Setting the sender email to email@example.com will not affect sending of notifications. It will simply change the "From" address to firstname.lastname@example.org which will result to a higher chance of successful email delivery.
Have you tried checking your email's spam folder?
- integritycsAnswered on July 11, 2012 at 07:47 PM
Nothing comes to the spam folder, and making that change still does not correct the problem. The email provider does not give the option to white list IP Addresses. Any other options?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 11, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Just one verification, integritycs. Are you using a web browser to check your emails or are you using an email client such as Eudora, MS Outlook, etc?
Normally, when the email lands somewhere such as the spam folder, the email does not get downloaded, so it might be wise to check the spam folder of your email account via the browser.
We'll wait for your response.
- integritycsAnswered on July 12, 2012 at 09:31 AM
Web based browswer (Gmail Business App)... nothings coming to spam folder, unfortunately.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 12, 2012 at 09:45 AM
Thank you for this clarification, integritycs.
I will forward this matter to the development team. We'll keep you posted once we hear from them.
Thank you for your patience.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on July 14, 2012 at 04:49 AM
I have made a test submission to your email address, according to our email system, the submission is marked as sent.
Please confirm that you have received the test submissions,