- wastelandxAsked on January 08, 2011 at 06:17 AM
i was wondering if , i know its bad to use, it as a login system for my site 2 questions
1. can you disable submissions altogether coz i dont wana be told when someone logs in
2. can you make it automatic so when someone signs up it adds a condition to the login?
thanks my username is wastelandx
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 10, 2011 at 08:19 AM
Do not create login forms with JotForm. Your account will be suspended. We deal with a lot of phishing and there is no way for us to know if you are doing phishing or not. So, don't create login forms at all. JotForm does not have any kind of login features any ways. So, I don't know how you can create a functional login form.
- wastelandxAnswered on January 10, 2011 at 11:44 AM
but im only 9 what does phishing mean?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 10, 2011 at 02:53 PM