- GandrewzAsked on April 21, 2017 at 06:53 AM
I am trying to remove the template "SMW Customer Satisfaction Survey" that I recently added but cannot find any of the remove template options shown in the user guide.
- SvenAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 08:19 AM
You can remove the template by following the steps below which were originally posted by my colleague ashwin_d here:
1. Click on "My Form" and then select the form which you have already shared in form template.
2. Click on "More" and then click on "Share as Template"
3. In the "Share form on template gallery" window, click on "Unshare Form" to delete the form from template gallery.
So, basically you go through the same procedure used to share the form, but you click "Unshare Form" instead of "Share Form".