- BreathableAsked on April 21, 2017 at 03:20 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 06:54 PM
I was able to reproduce the problem.
The problem occurred when you use the "Full Name" field as the company name.
Please use an appropriate field or simply any text box field for your Company.
Then update your integration afterward:
I have also submitted this to our developers so they can allow the Full Name field to be mapped in the Company field from Salesforce. You'll be informed here once this is resolved.
- BreathableAnswered on April 22, 2017 at 02:47 AM
Actually the company name field is not required in my Salesforce, why is it required in the jotform integration fields mapping?
- BreathableAnswered on April 22, 2017 at 03:44 AM
Hi again Elton,
I also have a dropdown that I want to set VALUE/TEXT for each item in this dropdown... Is there a way to import around 70 items like that?
This means that if the users selected item37 (that's the text in the dropdown), I'd like to submit the VALUE of this text to the backend... Appreciate your prompt feedback on this.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 22, 2017 at 06:23 AM
The latest question requires a separate discussion. I created a thread for it here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1126064
We will attend to it shortly.