- barcrawlniuAsked on April 22, 2017 at 11:46 AM
I was using the free account and reached my payment limits. I have 17 pending ones that I need processed. I have upgraded my plan to a paid version.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on April 22, 2017 at 12:45 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can complete your paid submissions. On JotForm, you can complete your incomplete submissions, but if the transaction is interrupted somehow, this action doesn't complete the transaction. It is only complete your submission on JotForm.
To complete pending submissions,
1) Select your Form and click the "Submissions" menu above.
2) On the form's submissions page, you will see an "Incomplete Payments" button just below the title of your form.
3) Clicking the Incomplete Payments link will open the list of pending submissions on your form. You may choose to either "Delete", view "Details" of, or complete this submission. sad
But, as I've mentioned, this action doesn't complete the transaction. To make sure the payments are received, cross check the transactions on PayPal.
Here is a guide helps to you for completing paid submissions: https://www.jotform.com/help/272-Paypal-Incomplete-Payments-FAQ
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.