- worldwisenetAsked on April 22, 2017 at 07:37 PM
Hi Jotfurm SupporT, How can you teLL if there r any uPLOADS sent out witH the suBmissions thAt Sumwun SuBmitS witout Having to seLect 'SenD UPLOADS to e-mAiL' OptioN UnDer tHe SuBmiSsioNS Area Aftur LOgging oN?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 22, 2017 at 08:40 PM
Please, do note that it is not needed to attach the files in your email notification, you only need to simply include the field in the email template and you will receive the link to the uploaded file, in case it has been sent empty then the field will not appear in the email:
However, you may provide us more details about what you would like to achieve, we will be glad to help you.
- worldwisenetAnswered on April 23, 2017 at 09:43 PMOk so wen we review our SuBmissoNs N Look over our questioNs whicH HAS AN
AttAcH form on it, if our suBmissoN Does Not Show the question for the
AttacH form On it, it is Because our CLieNt DiD Not Answer thAt questioN?
(in Other worDs OnLy questioNs whicH receive A respunse r iN The SUBmiSsiON
- IanAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 01:05 AM
Yes thats correct. The attachment link will appear if the user uploaded the image.
Same way the field data will appear in submission if it is filled by the users.
Hope this helps.
- World Wise Net, LLCAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 01:12 AMso if The AttACH fiLe QuestioN Does Not eveN AppeAr uNDer our KLieNtS SuBMissioN report it meANs A fiLe to UpLoAD wus Not picceD Out?
- worldwisenetAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 01:43 AM
so if The AttACH fiLe QuestioN Does Not eveN AppeAr uNDer our KLieNtS SuBMissioN report it meANs A fiLe to UpLoAD wus Not picceD Out?
Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 02:40 AM
If there is no file attached in submission then yes, it wasn't uploaded since your upload field is not required:
Your users can submit the form without uploading the file.
If you have any further questions please let us know.