- ImmerQiAsked on April 24, 2017 at 05:55 AMHi do you offer Active Campaign to JotForm integration? Essentially, we are looking to use Active Campaign for initial registration and JotForm for uploading documents as this occurs later in the process. Since users may not complete the upload in the same session, we require progressive profiling/saving so they may resume their application later and upload the documents (to be presented at the end of the application).
As a result, we would need Active Campaign to integrate with JotForm or is there a workaround for this?
- SvenAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 06:01 AM
As my colleague mentioned in the original post, we don't have a direct integration with Active campaign, but we have this zap that basically does the same, it allows you to add ActiveCampaign contacts from your JotForm submission.
As to saving and continuing later, you can achieve that with JotForm, please see:
- ImmerQiAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 06:43 AMHi Sven,
the zap below will create an entry in Active Campaign from JotForm but is there a zap in reverse?
Essentially, what we are trying to achieve is to have a user submit their initial details at the least in order reap the benefits of tracking on Active Campaign but we need the user to upload documents as part of the overall process whether in the same session or at a later point (hence why we would look to use JotForm for this). All the combined data and document upload would then appear in a CRM since Active Campaign doesn’t have a document upload field.
Would the above be possible?
- IanAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 07:26 AM
Unfortunately,I could not find a widget or 3rd party extension that submits data from Active Campaign to Jotform.
- ImmerQiAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 10:43 PMOk thanks for letting me know. Do you know if there is any development for a native integration?
- IanAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 12:28 AM
I did not notice any plans of it yet, but I am submitting a feature request to our developer team.
Since it is a new feature, we cannot promise an ETA on its implementation since it needs to go various stages of evaluation to development and it does take time. If there is any update on this regard, you'll posted through the same thread itself.
- ImmerQiAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 12:43 AMOk thanks.