- susanjochumAsked on April 24, 2017 at 12:08 PM
I use a form that uploads a file and then emails it to me. The emails come with an eastern time stamp on them, I live in the mountain time zone. It's a small detail but I was wondering if there was a way to change that.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 02:19 PM
You can go to the Account Settings page and change the Timezone. Here's how:
1. Login to your account.
2. Go to this link: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings
3. Select the Timezone you prefer.
Please do get back to us if you have questions.
- susanjochumAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 02:43 PMThank You!