- virginiecreaAsked on January 09, 2011 at 06:37 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 10, 2011 at 01:58 PM
Two ways to change the name:
1. Click on the title on the top left side of the form builder
2. Click on Preferences button on the toolbar and change it from there.
- virginiecreaAnswered on January 10, 2011 at 04:01 PM
Thank you for the information, However, on jotform site, the title of the form is right, but when I receive this document through my mail box in my web site the title is not the good one.
Sorry and thanks
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 11, 2011 at 12:51 AM
You mean the "subject" of the email?
To change subject for a form email:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Change the subject at the top of the wizard
6. Finish and Save your form.