- americasmartAsked on April 25, 2017 at 11:42 AM
I am no longer able to change the order of the conditions that I create on any of my forms. I was able to do this before but can't seem to anymore. I have tried to clear my cache and tried it on Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Do you have any other suggestions or thought on why this might be occurring?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 01:11 PM
I tested this issue and I was able to replicate the problem so I forwarded this thread to our backend team for further checking.
We will inform you once the issue is resolved.
Thank you for reporting it.
- achundeeAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 08:39 AM
I have this problem as well. Can you please let me know as well, once this is resolved.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 09:39 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
If we have an update, we will inform on this thread as soon as possible. You can follow the issue via this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1128155
Thank you for your understanding.
- americasmartAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 09:38 AM
Hi, I know you will inform us when you have an update, but I would like to know what the status is. This is a huge road block for our forms.
Thank you, Julia
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 09:46 AM
Thank you for your patience.
Please note that I was informed by the developer who assigned to this ticket. The problem was fixed.
If you still experience the same issue, please clear your browser caches and try again.
Please feel free to contact us for a further assistance by out side.
Thank you for using JotForm.