- ZbuloAsked on April 26, 2017 at 05:02 AM
Hello JotForm team,
I'm trying to change my payment method under https://eu.jotform.com/myaccount/billing
If I click on change credit I'm only directed to PayPal where nothing happens.
How can I insert a credit card?
PS: Tried to submit this a couple of times to support but hit spam checker only, frustratingly difficult to get in touch.
- SvenAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 05:39 AM
Sorry to hear that you experienced difficulties to get in touch, it's normally quite easy to post on the forum.
If you're paying by PayPal now, you'll have to cancel the current subscription and subscribe again using credit card, in order to that, please follow the steps below:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Find the latest payment you made to us
3. Click on your subscription number
4. Click on "Cancel Subscription" button.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again. But your account will hold Premium status until your next billing date.
Once the account is downgraded to Free, you can upgrade the account again using Credit card.
If you're paying by a credit card now and would like to change your credit card info, please follow the steps below:
1. Login into your JotForm account
2. Click on the User icon on right-top corner and click on Account
3. Click on Billing from the left side menu items
4. Click on Payment Method
5. Now, click on Change Credit Card to enter your new credit card information.