- AdillardAsked on July 10, 2012 at 08:56 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on July 10, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Do you mind if we ask your website URL were you embedded your form code so we can check it?
- SocialFlyWayAnswered on July 10, 2012 at 10:45 PM
I'm having this issue also. Also I am having problems with it showing up in the right layout.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 10, 2012 at 10:54 PM
Can you provide us website URL were your form code embedded for further assistance?
- AdillardAnswered on July 10, 2012 at 11:14 PMOK. The url is
http://www.igroops.com/members/ezfundraising/webpages/AnnieDillard. Page down to see the form below my contact info.
- SocialFlyWayAnswered on July 10, 2012 at 11:32 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on July 10, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Can you please try re-embed your form code into your website using iFrame? Let us know if this method fixed the issue or not, so we can further assist you.
- AdillardAnswered on July 11, 2012 at 12:11 AMwhat is this?
- AdillardAnswered on July 11, 2012 at 12:12 AMNot sure how to do that...
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 11, 2012 at 12:48 AM
Please check this guide in order to try what my colleague has suggested you
You should remove the current embedded code and replace it by the iframe one
Feel free to look for more help if you need it
- pinoytechAnswered on July 11, 2012 at 07:57 AM
I am very sorry that I forgot to include the user guide link on how to get your form iFrame code.
- AdillardAnswered on July 11, 2012 at 02:30 PMI don't know what happened, but I see the form now when I go to my landing page. I guess I don't need anything else for now.