- h2oformAsked on April 27, 2017 at 10:55 AM
I am looking for a widget that could
1. permit clients to order material without paying but still seing the amount of the total
2. permit at least 200 products to be listed
3. drop-downs to be hidden until one product is chosen then the next drop down appears to choose another tiem
4. products must have pricing attached to them and form can calculate total
5. client can choose number of products
6. I don't need payment instruction
it would be like a purchase order form but the one you have in widgets does not permit me to hide procucts...
thanks for the feddback
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 01:38 PM
Looking at your requirement, it seems that the purchase order payment form might be helpful. Since you say that you want to hide the products until one product is chosen, you may check the option to add the sub-products on the form.
If this doesn't work, unfortunately, there is no built-in function or widget available to achieve your requirement. However, you may set up the form using individual fields and hide the fields by using conditions.
Hope this information helps! Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.