- biomedAsked on April 28, 2017 at 11:09 AM
A JotForm button now appears below our promotional code message when it wasn't there before. Why is this and how can I remove it from our form? We paid for this and I don't want another promotion interfering with our marketing.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 11:54 AM
Please follow the below to remove the JotForm branding:
1) Login to your JotForm account,
2) Go to Settings page: https://support.jotform.com/myaccount/settings
3) Uncheck "Show Powered by JotForm on my forms":
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- lbjformAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 12:27 PM
It doesn't work. It asked me to upgrade. Any bugs there?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 06, 2017 at 01:45 PM
The branding is automatically removed with a subscription of Bronze or higher. Free accounts cannot remove the branding.