- gettossAsked on April 30, 2017 at 07:52 AM
I wanted to make a payment form for yearly subscriptions to my business ... my problem is .. the only way I found is by sending the submission to thank you page .. but I also wanted to add PayPal payment to this form .. and my problem now is when the client register his/her information and pay they won't be redirected to the thank you page where their data will be submitted to my server ... I can't solve this ... thank you
the form link is https://form.jotform.me/71192560273454
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 30, 2017 at 11:14 AM
The thank you page is the final redirect after the successful payment. You are using the Paypal Standard. The process is the following:
1. You'll be redirected to the login/payment page:
2. After login, you'll be prompted to Pay:
3. After the payment, you'll be redirected to the following page. Clicking the Return to Merchant button will redirect you to the thank you message/page of the form.
Here's my test form: https://www.jotform.com/71154349746967.
Let us know if you need further assistance.