- SarringtonAsked on May 01, 2017 at 09:37 AM
We no longer have access to the password retrieval email.
I can access from my computer but my admin cannot. When she tries, it says that the password is invalid. We upgraded last Thursday.
Please advise soonest as we need to know who has applied to our program.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 11:14 AM
You can reset your password on the Login page. Here's a guide:
1. Go to the Login page (https://www.jotform.com/login).
2. Click the "Forgot Password" text link.
3. Please enter the account's username or email address in the field and then click the "Send Reset Instructions" button.
4. Please check your email inbox. If it is not in the inbox, check the spam folders or junk mail.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.