- rhumphreyAsked on May 03, 2017 at 10:33 AM
i like your product its by far one of the best i have seen so far and will do everything that i need and more, but i have a couple of questions.
1. can and how do i configure the forms to be used offline, the reason i ask is i want the forms to be used by my crew on my liveaboard and require them to fill in checklists for daily tasks etc. so they will need to fill in the same form in the day and then start a new form but the same form the next day.2. if i create say 5 forms to get started under the free account, how can i access all those forms offline from a single or multiple devices, and if i access from multiple devices what happens if 2 people fill in the same form and then come online and they are submited.
sorry for the questions, but i always find if something is to good to be true it usally is hahaha.
thank you for your time.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 12:06 PM
1) If you are looking to fill forms offline, the only option would be creating a PDF form from your webform, so the person can fill it, and submit it whenever he connects to the internet or at a later time. Please watch this video presentation: https://vimeo.com/122087358
Here is a complete guide of this feature: https://www.jotform.com/help/312-JotForm-Fillable-PDF-Creator-With-All-Points
2) Your second question will be addressed on a separate thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1135125
Let us know if you need anything else.