- SixStarSiteStandpointAsked on July 12, 2012 at 11:28 PM
I have created a form design that I need to use for my website.
I have been able to make it work in the preview but when I fill out the form in the preview it does not generate a submission that is completely filled out in all fields.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 12:13 PM
You cannot use the Free Text tool to create custom fields for JotForm. Each field must be registered with our system so that data submitted will be saved in our database.
Otherwise, information filled in will be put to waste.
You can add fields to the form one by one by using our built-in tools such as "Text Box", "Drop down", etc.
- SixStarSiteStandpointAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 12:28 PM
How can I keep the design that I need and still use JotForm?
http://form.jotform.us/form/21938721516153? This is an example of a form that I need.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 01:36 PM
First, you will need to build your form using JotForm's tools.
- Add the fields one by one. Do not worry about the appearance yet.
- When you have finalized the form's structure (number of fields, etc), get its full source codes (Setup & Embed > Embed Form > Dreamweaver)
- Copy those codes to your webpage (while being edited in Dreamweaver) then improve the form's look and feel as you wish. Just make sure that the important parts of the codes are not modified in anyway i.e., input name, value, id, etc.
- Publish your webpage
Note that the form that was modified in Dreamweaver cannot be uploaded back to JotForm. In a nutshell, the form you have edited in Dreamweaver is the same as the form on your JotForm account, albeit sporting a different appearance.
- samrkAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 04:09 AM
any one give me some short code for jotform if i want add form in my website in DW but lot of code are here which source code is usefull and which is not my web site is myneedjob.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 03, 2016 at 09:06 AM
Firstly, you can check the detailed guide about adding JotForm forms to Dreamweaver from the link below:
Also, you can find the necessary Dreamweaver code for your form called "CONTACT THE CAPTAIN - Home Page" from the following link:
If you need any extra assistance, please do let us know.