- marioncateringAsked on July 13, 2012 at 06:53 AM
I can not see the info and list of orders of my clients in the form.Please se the screenshot to see missing data.
and how can I have the logos on my form to place on the center of my form and not to the left side of form!?
Here is the website I am using the form:
I hope you can help me.
Arian JayPage URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 01:25 PM
When a notification is edited in any way, the system gives it a "dirty" flag and will no longer update it automatically when you make changes in your form. This is so you will not lose the customizations you applied to it.
The easiest way to solve this problem is to re-create your form notification.
1. Click Setup & Embed > Email Alerts
2. Click your form notification's name
3. Click Delete E-mail
4. Click Setup & Embed > Email Alerts
5. Click Add New Email
6. Choose Notification
7. Follow the Email Alert Wizard to finish creating your new notification
After re-creating the notification, you can then add your custom logo.
Just make sure that your form is finalized, and that you will not have to rename/delete/add a new field. Else, you will need to repeat the process I suggested above.
how can I have the logos on my form to place on the center of my form and not to the left side of form!?
While editing the notification template, click on your logo image to highlight it then click the Align Center button.