- landofmagicAsked on May 04, 2017 at 01:03 AM
Preview button Title change when I upload multiple files?
How can I make this stop?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 02:28 AM
I cloned your form (https://www.jotform.com/70941516142451) and I was able to replicate the issue when I have tried also to use multiple upload field. The text of the Preview Button changes to "Submit" instead of "Review your order". It seems that the issue occurs when using the multiple file upload. For the meantime, if you don't want the button text to change, you can use the single file upload.
However, I will raise this issue to our backend team. Rest assured you will be informed in this thread if there are any updates.
- landofmagicAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 03:51 AM
Thank you so much :)
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 11:18 AM
Hi we apologize for the late turnaround. We're happy to tell you that it's already been fixed. Please try it out and let us know if the problem persist.
- landofmagicAnswered on May 29, 2017 at 03:58 AM
Hi, I tried to upload multiple files and it gives me the same problem. Thanks :)
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 29, 2017 at 04:23 AM
I just tested your form but I wasn't able to replicate this issue:
I cleared your form's cache, could you please try again and let us know if the issue persists?