- Pamela ParkerAsked on May 04, 2017 at 02:50 AM
I received an email from Jot Form that I have a message. When I try to log in it says incorrect login or password. When I click forgot password and type in my email address. It says no user with this email address is found. I do have an account as I've received emails from Jot Form. Please help as I seem to be locked out of my account.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 03:12 AM
There is only a guest account under your email (email@example.com) so there is no real account created at this time. Unless you have some other email address?
I checked the logs for that email and I saw that you submitted an online form so that's why you received the email.
If you have any additional questions please get back to us.
- PamelaParkerAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 03:43 AMIt says I received a response, but how do I get a response from my form? I
am confused...can you help me as I've now gotten two emails saying I have a
response, but no one has told me what the response is...please help!
- PamelaParkerAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 03:43 AMSo I created an account, but can't find my form now...I just don't
understand how I'm supposed to "receive" my response to a form without
being able to see it....please explain!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 05:10 AM
You do not have any form in your account yet. The submission you have received in your email is from a different form "2017 High Sierra Music Festival Band Contest". This form is in account "highsierramusic" and the profile email address of this account it highsierra*****@highsierra*****.com.
Do you have access to this account and email? It seems you must have filled the above form and a notification email must have been sent to your email.
- PamelaParkerAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 05:43 PMCan you please cancel my account I started? I tried to get to my form but was unsuccessful and DON't want an account of it won't help with this. Please cancel my account ASAP!
Sent from my magical and wonderful iPhonious Funkster
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 07:57 PM
Your account @PamelaParker has been deleted as per your request.