- GRRidoutAsked on July 13, 2012 at 09:35 AM
Hi I have mad two forms that have conditions. The form seems to be working fine but the emails are not being sent. I have checked the conditions and they seem to be correct.
The forms are embedded in a Google Site and work fine but no emails.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Upon checking your email address "greg@*****.co.uk", I found out that it's in our bounce list and I have now remove your email address to our bounce list and it should be working fine by now. If the said issue still persist, do let us know so we can assist you again.
Here's is the reason:
Reason(s) : 5.4.7 - Delivery expired (message too old) 'timeout'
- GRRidoutAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Sill not working, I have two email recepients and neither are getting mails.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 11:12 AM
May I know those email recepients for further assistance and can you provide us your form url or form ID so we can check your form also?
- GRRidoutAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 11:14 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Can you please contact your email provider and request them to add JotMail's IP Addresses to their whitelist.
- GRRidoutAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Im confused by this, we receive emails all the time to these addresses with no problem, we also receive emails from you with no problem. Our email is hosted by Google Domain mail, I have no way of contacting them are you sure this is what is needed?
- GRRidoutAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 12:51 PM
It appears to be sorted. I followed the advice given ain a support thread to edit the sender and sender email address in the email settings.
Thank you for your help, Jot Forms rock!!
- pinoytechAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 02:11 PM
Sorry for the late response and good hear that you sorted it out. If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again anytime.
Have a great day!