- dheishmanAsked on July 13, 2012 at 10:24 AM
I would like to have forms available for customers to submit icluding credit card information br email - but it must be secure
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 02:54 PM
Our payment integrations are being handled securely and directly into the payment gateways (ex. Paypal).
All you need to do is to open an account with any of these.
For example, to be able to recieve credit cards and paypal payments, you will need a PayPal Website Payments Pro account . Once you have it, you will need their API, to accomplish this just log into your PayPal account and get details on the left side from My Account -> Profile -> Request API credentials link.
- dheishmanAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 09:02 PMI want my clients to be able to securely send our office a form with credit card information which we can then process on our own.
Many of our clients are one time orders which do not want to have to go through the steps to join paypal in order to make payments.
An ssl secure link to send us the information is all we need.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 10:01 PM
This guide How-can-I-receive-SSL-Submissions details the process to have secure submissions of data.
Please inform us if you have any other inquiry.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Additionally, I would like to inform you that we do not use encrypted connection to send email notifications. You can check this thread to find out more about service security.