- makocakoAsked on May 04, 2017 at 02:28 PM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 04, 2017 at 03:26 PM
You can get the form's direct link in the Publish section and share it via email.
Click the "Publish" button in the top menu. Go to the "Quick Share" section and you'll see the direct link. You can copy it and share it with your users.
You can also use the "Share on Email" option in the Publish. This function can be found in the "Share Options". Please refer to the steps below:
1. Click the "Publish" button in the top menu. Go to "Quick Share" section and then click the "Share Options" button in the Share Form.
2. Choose the "Share on Email" option.
3. Fill up or edit the fields and then click the "Send" button when you're done.
You can also add the form to your web page, here's how: Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.