- jordinovellAsked on May 05, 2017 at 08:18 AM
I know there's a ticket widget, so JotForm is able to sell tickets for events.
Is is possible to receive the ticket, numbered, as an attached pdf via email, when the form is submited?
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on May 05, 2017 at 09:49 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, you can set the Notification e-mail for sending the form on the PDF form to your recipient e-mail address.
Firstly, as far as electronic tickets go I think the closest to a ticketing system we have available is the Unique ID Widget.
Basically what this does is assigns a Unique ID per customer for their tickets but please note that this would be per submission via your form so the tickets would be grouped as 1 batch with the same Unique ID as I don't know of another way for this to be feasible at this time.
Also, you can send the PDF attachment of your submission. Please follow these steps:
1. Go to "Settings" > "Emails" page and select your Notification e-mail.
2. Then, go to "Advanced" tab.
3. Change the PDF Attachment option from OFF to ON.
If you have any questions or issue, please do not hesitate to contact us.